LT-3100 in short
- Voice, SMS, Data, and Vessel tracking
- 2.4 kbps and 9.6 kbps compressed data
- Programmable softkeys for e.g. Emergency Service
- Single antenna cable solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- High quality microphone, speaker, and equalizer for improved audio performance
- Bluetooth interface supporting voice, SMS, and data
- Large 4.3” TFT display supporting day and night modes
- Voice prompt audio feedback
- Firewall and user authentication for high level of security
- Webserver for configuration and maintenance
- Support external LAN Wi-Fi Access Points
- Support external SIP PABX and SIP handsets
- Connectivity of Smartphones, Softphones, and Apps
The LT-3100 Satellite Communications System is a maritime satellite communication product from Lars Thrane A/S. The LT-3100 system is designed for the professional market (deep sea, fishing, and workboats), but can be used for the leisure market as well. The LT-3100 system meets all standards and certification requirements needed for worldwide maritime satellite communication equipment.
The LT-3100 system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage provided by the Iridium® Communications Network. The LT-3100 system consists of a control unit, antenna unit, handset and cradle. A single coaxial cable connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Using a standard coaxial cable, up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna unit in the best possible location, with free line of sight to the satellites.
The LT-3100 system can be used as the primary satellite communication product on vessels, covering the basic communication needs in terms of connectivity between the ship and shore. In addition, the LT-3100 system can be used for crew calling or as back-up satellite communication product. The LT-3100 system provides voice, SMS, data, vessel tracking, and other Iridium services with competitive airtime rates, making it the perfect satellite communication product on board any vessel.